Target does it again. We’ve all been there, right? I was browsing the Target website looking for a white and black dress. Then I got sucked down the rabbit hole of dresses. Target has SO many affordable pretty options right now. All of these are under $50! I’ll also share the white dress that started it all. I forgot to get a picture (I grabbed a still from the video) since it was the first dress I tried on but sadly didn’t fit. I’m sharing all of these dresses and how they fit during a Try On Video on my YouTube channel but I’ll give the shortened version here.
- Blue Pinstriped Dress: Wearing a S. It fits true to size.
- Cream Print Dress: Wearing a S. Fits large so size down.
- Dark Blue Striped Dress: Wearing a S. Fits true to size.
- Black Maxi Dress: Wearing a S. Fits true to size but a little large. May try the XS.
- Green Print Dress: Wearing a S. Fits true to size. A little low cut under the arms.
- Black Ribbed Maxi Dress: Wearing a S. Fits true to size. Comfy but very clingy fabric.
- White Cotten Button Down Dress: Wearing a 6. Fits true to size everywhere but the chest area, which was way too big.
I’d love to know if you have a recommendation for a simple Black Tank Maxi Dress. I explain more in the video, but basically I’m looking for something classic and simple. xo