This Gift Guide For Her Over $100 features luxury gifts worth the splurge!
Gifts Over $100
- Layering Necklace Trio: This squeezes into this category at just over $100, but it’s such a deal buying all 3 that I had to include it. The Coin Necklace from my Gift Guide Under $100 is one of them along with my new favorite delicate.
- Longchamp Tote: I have this and love it! I goes with us on every trip because it folds up into a tiny square and is great to toss into your suitcase as an extra bag if needed or a pool/beach bag.
- Travel Tote: This is my newest travel bag and it has such great reviews that I had to try it out. It has an open sleeve in the back to put over your carry on handle for easy moving throughout an airport.
- Lighted Makeup Mirror: This has been on my wishlist for a few years now and this year I’m finally getting it. It’s a splurge for a makeup mirror but the lighting is beyond amazing!
- Monogrammed Carry On: I’ve loved this bag for years. Such a nice gift for those that travel. Comes in other colors.
- Card Case: For the ladies in your life that love luxury. Card cases are a way to have a bit of luxury without spending handbag prices.
- T3 Curling Iron Set: I’ve had this set for several years. It’s by far the best curling iron I’ve ever used. It heats up quickly and the curls last longer. Comes with 3 different sized barrels.
- Keurig: I’m loving the idea of this new Keurig with the ability to make a single cup or a whole carafe of coffee.
I hope you enjoyed this Gift Guide For Her Over $100 and it gave you some inspiration.