This Gift Guide For Her Under $100 includes gifts for the makeup and skincare lover, traveler and homebody.
Gifts Under $100
- Square Wine Glasses: These are all the rage right now and I have to admit I love the look as well. Great for both white and red wines.
- Olaplex Hair Fix Set: This line will change your hair for the better! I have the full size products and just bought this set as well for travel. My Stylist uses it and also loves it. A little product goes a long way.
- Coin Necklace: I have this exact necklace and love it! It’s great on its own or paired with others for a layered look. Coin necklaces are very on trend this year.
- Carry On Bag: I have this similar bag in black. Fits under the airplane seat. Great alternative to a tote bag.
- Monogrammed Makeup Bag: Monogrammed anything are some of my favorite gift ideas.
- Jo Malone Candle: These are beautiful to look at and there are many scents to choose from.
- Charlotte Tilbury Makeup Palette: I recently purchased this for myself and it’s a fantastic palette for the makeup lover!
- Ugg Slippers: I just received these this week. I own the regular Ugg boots and always wanted the slippers. So comfy! I sized down one in the slippers.
- Drunk Elephant Skincare Set: I also have this set called The Littles. It’s great for trying out the brand. Several items are in my everyday routine.
- Barefoot Dreams Pullover: This is on my wishlist. I have two of the cardigans and love them.
I hope you enjoyed this Gift Guide For Her Under $100!