Hi there! Today I’m sharing last weeks Top Sellers with you. It’s always fun to look back each week and month to see what Y’all are loving! I hope you find them helpful. I’m also sharing the Best Buys of Amazon for 2019. I shared that video last week on my YouTube channel but wanted to make sure I included it here on the Blog.
- Shower Door Magic: This was a random Amazon find this past year that has made cleaning my shower doors so easy! Serious, if you have hard water, you NEED this.
- Tory Burch Bag: I have this in a blush pink color and several colors and styles are on MAJOR sale right now!
- AE Mom Jeans: Week after week y’all are loving these as much as I am. Size down one due to stretch.
- Red Jumpsuit: This was a big hit over the Holidays when I shared what I wore to a Christmas party. It sold out super quick but is BACK in stock and perfect timing for Valentines day. True to size.Be sure to follow that post here for outfit insipration.
- Hooded Cardigan: This was such a great find at last year’s Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I have it in black and should probably get the grey since it’s a favorite with you all. So cozy and perfect for lounging. True to size.
- Fuzzy V Neck Sweater: This was another great find that I wore over the Holidays. SO cozy and soft. Check out my Instagram for how I styled it and in the LTK app. It comes in and out of stock in this color. True to size.
- Luggage Set: I’ve had this for many years now and I still get asked about it all the time. It’s great and super affordable
My Best Buys of Amazon 2019 includes everything from dresses to travel must haves and everything in-between. If you’d like to see all of my Amazon favorites, you can see those here. I tried to only pick items for this list that I actually purchased in 2019. So if something isn’t mentioned, it probably just means I’ve had it longer than that.
I love that you purchase both moderately priced handbags as well as luxury. Would you ever share your thought process behind when you go for luxury vs mid-range bags?
Hi there! It really depends on the style. If I know I won’t use a bag that much, I’ll just buy what I like and save the luxury for something I just have to have. I am trying to buy more classic bags though because I find they are a better investment money wise and I’ll use them more and keep them longer.