Hello and happy March! Today I’m sharing the viewers Top 10 Most Loved Products of February. These items come from things I’ve shared on Instagram and YouTube. There was quite a mix of spring and winter favorites.
- Barefoot Dreams Throw – this was found on major sale recently. I bought mine last year during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. It was one of my best purchases!
- Walmart Sweatshirt – I loved this red color when I spotted it in store. I’m wearing a size M which fits more like a small.
- Target Denim Shorts – These were a best seller last year because the fit is so great. Not too short and not too tight. I’m glad they are back again this year. I just picked them up in white. They fit true to size.
- YSL Bag – a few times a year Saks will offer discounts on designer items. The more you spend, the more you save. It’s always a great time to splurge on those wish list items. I bought mine back in August and it’s such a nice bag!
- Wedge Sandals – These are also back from last year. I find these to be more comfortable than the popular ones everyone had from the last two years. I even donated those because I preferred these. True to size.
- Oversized Sweater – This has been one of my favorite sweaters! I tried to get it back in the summer at the NSale but it was always sold out. I did size down to an XS. It’s definitely worth picking up of you still can. I’m looking forward to wearing it again next year.
- Mom Jeans – These are my most worn jeans for the last year or so. I think this is my second or third year having them. They’ve been a best seller almost every month. They exact washes change from time to time. I have 2 pair. Size down since they have stretch.
- Target Bag – I’ve been sharing new Target finds on my Instagram Stories [misscrystalblog]. They have a really nice selection of colors and styles right now.
- Amazon Leggings – These have been a best seller more times that I can count. They are my personal favorite. Just enough compression. I also like the length since I’m 5’5″. I wear a M and find them true to size.
- Target Bag – Another pretty style for spring. Not only do they have a lot of colorful bags right now, they have a lot of trendy styles like this woven one. It’s probably my favorite out of all. Comes in several colors.
As always, thank you so much for using my links! I’m happy to share inspiration and good finds with you all.