Happy April! Did March fly by for anyone else? Seems like it was only two weeks long. Today I’m sharing the Top 10 Most Loved Products for the month of March. These are viewer favorites from social media posts and YouTube videos. Several of these came from a Target dress try on video and Beach Vacation Outfits from our road trip to Florida early in March. Click on any of the links below or under the pictures to shop.
- Cropped Pants – these were the overwhelming favorite of March. I love them! One of my favorite purchases lately. Run true to size. A few other colors.
- Swim Cover Up – This sells out every year. I missed out last year but ordered early this year. It’s so good I see why it’s popular.
- Wedge Sandals – I bought these last year and loved them. Glad to see they brought them back again this year. True to size.
- Ultra Creamy Shape Tape – I’m in the shade Light. Use code: Crystal15 for 15% off. This one is great and made for more mature skin or dry under eyes. Watch my video on it here.
- Coral Maxi Dress – I bought this in store when we were in Florida. It’s so pretty! Comes in several colors. Be aware though, the white is see through. I tried on the tan as well in the video. Wearing XS.
- Printed Dress – This dress was a nice surprise. The material is thicker and feels way more expensive than it is. Comes in other prints/colors. Wearing XS.
- One Shoulder Swimsuit – I bought this last year and loved it! Not see through and looks flattering on. True to size.
- Wrap Skirt – I bought this last year for an event that I didn’t end up going to. Happy to finally wear it this year. It’s a true wrap so I pinned it to not be too revealing. True to size.
- Floral Midi Dress – In the picture I’m wearing a size S but exchanged for the XS and it fits much better. I love this floral print! It comes in a lot of other colors.
- Navy One Piece Swimsuit – This is a new purchase for me and one of the suits I recommended in the yearly Stylish Swimsuit post I do. It’s so nice and very flattering. One of my favorites for sure. True to size. I typically wear a M in a swimsuit, definitely in a one piece.
Thanks so much for stopping! Let me know which was your favorite or if you shopped any of these looks.